General Terms and Conditions
of Use of the Website
Last update : October 2018
The consultation of the Site and/or the use of the services offered on the Site is subject to the unconditional acceptance by the User of these General Terms and Conditions of Use.
Access to certain products or services presented on the Site may be subject to restrictions for certain persons or in certain countries. Any person deciding to use the Site is required to comply with the legislation and regulations applicable in his/her country of residence.
Information regarding the service offered on this Site is general and for information purposes only; it is not intended to be exhaustive and has no contractual value. This Information cannot be considered in any way to be advice for which Henner Sports Sports is liable under French insurance legislation [the Code des Assurances]. Only the policy signed at the time of subscription to a service has contractual value.
The User is invited to contact Henner Sports Sports via the contact form on the Site with any request for clarification, additional information or advice on the products and services presented on the Site.
the company Henner Sports, a simplified joint stock company, with a share capital of 8,212,500 euros, registered in France in the Trade and Companies’ Register of Nanterre under the number 323 377 739, and having its registered offices at 14 Boulevard du Général Leclerc, 92200 Neuilly-sur-Seine
(sole insurance intermediaries register): 08.043.648
European Union VAT number
FR 72 504879685
Publication Director’s Name
Mr Didier Loiseau, Chief Executive Officer of Henner Sports,
Hereafter referred to as “Henner Sports”.
Groupe Henner Holding, a simplified joint stock company with a share capital of 10,671,540 euros, registered in France in the Trade and Companies’ Register of Nanterre under the number 323 377 292, and having its registered offices at 14 Boulevard du Général Leclerc, 92200 Neuilly-sur-Seine.
01 55 62 90 00
• The ORIAS register can be consulted on the website www.orias.fr.
• Our business is under the monitoring of the ACPR (the French Prudential Supervision and Resolution Authority), 4 Place de Budapest – CS 92459 – 75436 Paris Cedex 09, www.acpr.banque-france.fr.
For any complaint: If you have an insurance policy subscribed via our services, you are invited to contact your usual contact or your Management Unit, for which contact details are stated in your complementary health insurance card for direct payment. If you are unable to obtain satisfaction from your usual contact, please have your user name at hand and call our switchboard number at +33 (0)1 55 62 90 00. In other cases, or if you are dissatisfied with the handling of your matter, please contact the Henner Sports Quality Department at: email@example.com.
Purpose of the site
The Site enables the User to:
• read questions/answers about offers and activities pertaining to them, as well as about the Site’s operation;
• contact Henner Sports – or ask to be contacted by Henner Sports – about operations in connection with the offers (requests for information about an offer, an emergency, and the Carte Blanche healthcare network);
• contact us about any functional problem with the Site, or ask to be contacted by Henner Sports ;
• request an estimate for an offer;
• download commercial brochures/fact sheets about offers;
• consult “Advice files”, information and news about insurance product offers and related businesses.
Terms and conditions of access to the site
Henner Sports cannot in any way guarantee constant operation free from any failure or information technology bug. Notably, at any time:
• service may be suspended, interrupted or limited, affecting all or part of the Site, or access to the entire Site or certain parts of the Site may be reserved for a category of Users and/or Insured Parties ;
• access to the Site may be modified or suspended for maintenance reasons, such as for updates, or for any other legitimate reason.
Henner Sports sports will endeavor to notify the User in the event of unavailability of the Site, by whatever appropriate means and, notably, by means of announcements on the Site’s home page.
An unavailability of the Site will not in any way render Henner Sports liable, and gives a User and/or Insured Party any right to compensation.
Personal data protection and cookies
With regard to its business, and in compliance with applicable French and European legislation, Henner Sports undertakes to ensure the best-possible level of protection, confidentiality and security of the personal data of Users and/or Insured Parties, and the best-possible protection of their privacy.
Intellectual property rights
LITERARY AND ARTISTIC PROPERTY
The User is informed that all illustrations, drawings, photographs, presentations, texts, source code, and, generally, any content featuring on the Site are the exclusive property of Henner Sports and/or its affiliated companies, and that all content is protected by intellectual property rights. Therefore the User is prohibited from doing the following without prior written consent from Henner Sports and/or its affiliated companies. If not, the User is subject to civil and criminal penalties:
• reproducing or causing the reproduction of the components of the Site, in whole or in part, temporarily or permanently, in whatever manner, on whatever medium, in any format, and by whatever process, whether currently known or not;
• representing or causing the representation of the components of the Site, in whole or in part, in entirety or through extraction, by whatever manner or process, and via whatever means of dissemination or communication, whether currently known or not;
• adapting or causing the adaptation of the components of the Site, whether in entirety or in part, whether temporarily or permanently and, notably, translating the components of the Site in whatever language, creating whatever derivative work, making whatever new versions or new developments from the Site’s components, and maintaining, modifying, arranging, assembling or digitizing the Site’s components, either in entirety or in part.
This prohibition applies without geographical limitation, for the term of protection granted by intellectual property law, covering whatever means of exploitation, whether free of charge or for payment.
TRADEMARKS AND DISTINCTIVE SIGNS
All brands to which reference may be made on this Site are trademarks duly registered with the INPI (French Patent office), and are thus protected. Similarly, the names of the companies, products and services, and any other distinctive features mentioned on this Site, are the property and the result of the efforts and investments of Henner Sports and/or its affiliates, and are thus protected. Therefore, their usurpation is strictly forbidden and their eventual use is subject to the prior written consent from Henner Sports and/or its affiliated companies. If not, the User is subject to civil and criminal penalties.
Under no circumstances will Henner Sports sports be liable for prejudices suffered by a User with regard to:
• an outage of the Site beyond its control, or a case of force majeure causing an outage or malfunctioning of the Site;
• an exceptional and temporary unavailability of the Site necessary for performing maintenance or improving functionalities;
• any incident or outage of the Site due to a malfunction and/or shortcoming of systems or hardware, and/or of the software and infrastructure of a User and/or Insured Party;
• whatever financial loss, loss of clientèle, disruption of business, or loss of programs or data resulting from use of the Site;
• unauthorized intrusion by a third party into the information technology system of the User and/or Insured Party, resulting in the dissemination of harmful software;
• connection to or consultation of the Site in countries where such use constitutes a violation of applicable law or regulations;
• whatever inconveniences or prejudices due to using the Internet network, notably in the event of failure or of difficulty or interruption of operation preventing access to the Site and/or any of its functionalities.
The Site has been optimized for a 1024-by-768-pixel display using modern browsers such as MOZILLA FIREFOX (3.6 and above), GOOGLE CHROME, MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER (IE8 and above) or SAFARI.
Some documents that can be consulted or downloaded on the Site are in PDF format, and are only readable if the Adobe Acrobat Reader (a registered trademark of Adobe Systems, Inc.) is used. To get this plugin free of charge, please click on the logo below :
Change in the general terms
and conditions of use
Henner Sports sports reserves the right to change the provisions of these General Terms and Conditions of Use at any time, due to changes to the Site, changes in configurations and, notably, due to technical requirements or plugins, or due to changes in legislation or any other legitimate reason.
Therefore, the User is invited to check regularly for any changes. The User can establish the date on which Henner Sports made the latest changes by referring to the “Last Update” stated above.
Any information accessible via a hypertext link to other sites is not under Henner Sports’s control and, consequently, Henner Sports declines all responsibility for the content thereof.
Publication by a User and/or Insured Party of hypertext links to all or part of the Site is strictly prohibited, unless with prior written permission from Henner Sports, which can be requested by emailto: firstname.lastname@example.org Henner Sports reserves the right to refuse a request from a User and/or Insured Party without having to provide reasons for its decision
If Henner Sports authorizes the publication of hypertext links, the permission will be temporary and may be withdrawn at any time, without any specific reason, and without the User being eligible to lay claim to an acquired right. In all cases, the link must be removed at first time of requesting by Henner Sports.
Applicable law and
These General Terms and Conditions of Use are subject to French law. In the event of a dispute that cannot be settled out of court, jurisdiction is assigned exclusively to the Courts of France.